We accept various payment methods:
Wire Transfer (Regular Bank Transfer/or TT Telegraphic Transfer)
Western Union Transfer
Paypal (with Credit Card or with a Paypal account)
(The quote we provide is based on the current currency exchange rate.)
One: How Much to Pay and When to Pay:
1. Pay the Whole Payment One Time Only
1) If your tour arrival date is within one month (30 days), the whole payment usually need to be paid. Please pay as soon as you can in order to make sure everything will be going well especially in peak seasons including flights. The earlier we book for you, the better we are able to arrange better guides and services for you.
2) If your whole payment is within US$1500, we suggest you pay the whole payment one time only instead of two times in order to save your fee of transfer and save your time. Of course, if you like, you could also choose to pay the deposit firstly, then the rest 20 days prior to your arrival date.
2. Pay Deposit Firstly, then Pay the Balance.
If your tour arrival date is over one month (30 days) after the day when you decide to book with us and are willing to pay the deposit, usually 30%(thirty percent) deposit of the total price (full amount) will be requested.
Your travel consultant will adjust it according your itinerary and group size. So the actual amount of your deposit could be higher or lower.
The rest of the payment for the total of tour package normally should be paid to us 20 days prior to clients’ arrival. Failure to comply may result in cancellation of the client bookings without any refund of sums already paid to us by the client. Client may choose to pay the full price rather than a deposit, thereby avoiding a second transfer fee.
Two: Payment Methods:
1. First and Prior Payment Method:
Pay by Wire Transfer (Regular Bank Transfer / TT Telegraphic Transfer)
It's very easy to pay us by wire transfer. The fee of money transfer through the bank wire transfer is cheapest than other methods. It may take around 2 days to one week for the wired payment to reach us.
Please contact us to know Our cashier's bank account information and others.
Transferring money via bank saves costs of transfer for you. It could be just $20-&50 for one time transferring no matter how much money you transfer.
Our bank account accepts any kinds of currency. Please feel free to transfer the currency you feel convenient except the currency in provided quotation, but please firstly kindly ask your travel consultant about how much would be in other currency.
2. Method Two: Pay by Western Union Transfer
If there is Western Union Service in the area where you live, you can choose to send us deposit through Western Union.
Please contact us to know our information about Western Union Transfer.
After you send us the money, please tell us the full name of the remitter, sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
Western Union is one of the fastest way to pay us. We can get your money in a couple of minutes after you send the money. So it is an ideal way for the late bookings.
3. Method Three: Pay Online by Paypal (with Credit Card or with a Paypal account)
We will send you “Money Request” email from Paypal to your email for you to use Credit Card or Paypal account to pay online. Paypal accepts all the major credit cards and debit cards. It's quick, convenient, safe and easy. But the fee of transfer is high with 4% of total costs of your tour package. Therefore, when we send the Money Request email, we will fill in the total costs for you to pay including the costs of your tour package and the fee of paypal transfer (4% of tour package costs).
Our Paypal account is email@example.com .
Last, if you have any further questions about how to pay us, please feel free to write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Free Professional Tour Proposal within 24hrs!
Not all fields required.But the more you fill in, the better itinerary can meet your needs as closely as possible.Inquiry Now! Early Bird Saving: $50 Off,
or Valued $200 Painting, or Free Snacks in Tour, More..!